Modern Warfare 3 is now the main focal point for Call of Duty fans for the next while, and with the game being released now, players are amped to dive into this years content.
With the release of the brand new COD, comes a whole new array of weapons for players to try out, including the Pulemyot 762.
We’re going to runover the best loadout for the Pulemyot 762 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3!
The Best Pulemyot 762 Loadout In Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
The Pulemyot 762 fits nicely within Modern Warfare 3’s weapons, as it is without a doubt one of the best weapons at a distance, and it serves a unique purpose, as you won’t be using this weapon on maps such as Rust.
However, certain attachments aim to reduce this, and these can be viewed below.
- ST Pyro Heavy Barrel
- MK.23 or None
- FT TAC-Elite Stock
- 75 Round Mag
- Rear Grip
- Demo TL20 Recoil Grip
The combination of these attachments is going to ensure players don’t run out of ammo while in a fight, all while manuvering around the map faster.
Any secondary is fine for the moment.
- Vest: Gunner
- Gloves: Quick-Grip Gloves
- Boots: Lightweight Boots
- Gear: EOD Padding
- Field Equipment: Munitions Box
Modern Warfare 3 Loadout Guides
- The Best MCW Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Rival-9 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Striker SMG Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best KV Inhibitor Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best BAS-B Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Holger 26 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best MTZ-762 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3