League of Legends can get pretty heated, and sometimes you might decide that you’ve had enough of a particular player’s trolling or toxicity, and you would rather avoid any further confrontations.
In most cases, players will probably choose to mute a player, which lasts until the game ends. However, a muted player can still interact with you (send invites, friend requests, and private messages) after the game ends.
So in some situations, you might decide to just block them outright. That’s fair enough, no one wants to feel uncomfortable when you’re trying to enjoy the game.
But what do you do if you change your mind? For instance, if you’ve blocked a friend who promises they’ve reformed (ala Tyler1) and you want to give them another shot? Keep reading and we’ll explain how you can choose to unblock players in League of Legends.
How To Unblock Players In League of Legends
If you want to unblock another player or a friend you had previously blocked, then the process is relatively easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Open League of Legends game client and when the game loads, click on the settings icon in the top right. The settings icon is a small cog icon.
- The settings pop-up will now show, and you want to navigate to the ‘block list’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Your block list will show you a list of all the summoners (players) who you have blocked on your account.
- To unblock a player, hover the cursor over their name and then click the ‘x’ icon which appears to the right of them name.
- Click ‘done’ to save any changes, and afterward any players you have unblocked will now be able to interact with you once again.
Do note that when you block another summoner (player) they will be removed from your friend list, so you will need to send them a friend request again.
That’s everything you need to know about unblocking people in League of Legends. If you’re looking for more guides and help check out some of the links just below.
League of Legends Free Champions Rotation This Week | How To Disable Chat In League of Legends | What Does FF Mean In League of Legends | How To Change To Japanese In League of Legends | How To Change Region In League of Legends | How To Get Blue Essence In League of Legends | League of Legends Eternals Explained | How To Get Orange Essence In League of Legends | How To Increase FPS Performance In League of Legends | How To Check If You’re Banned In League of Legends | How To Unblock Players In League of Legends