What is the best Nemesis build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Resident Evil Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off the standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Nemesis build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
July 1 Update: The recent June update for Dead By Daylight has caused a major shake up of meta and non-meta perks for killers and survivors. We're checking how these BIG changes shake up the build meta before adjusting our guide. We'll update this page soon with any changes.
The Nemesis Power & Perks
The Nemesis killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|You have been designed to track down and eliminate targets. At the start of the Trial, the Auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for Several Seconds.|
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|You know how to brutalise one member of a team to cause a panic. Whenever you put a healthy Survivor into the Injured State, all injured Survivors suffer from the Oblivious Status Effect for Several Seconds. Hysteria has a cool-down of 30 seconds.|
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|The NE-α parasite provides you with the intelligence and awareness needed to set a trap. After kicking a Generator, its Aura is highlighted in yellow.
Eruption has a cool-down of 30 seconds.
In addition to his standard perks, The Nemesis can also use his unique power called T-Virus. Here’s how it works:
“Hitting Survivors with a Tentacle Strike Contaminates them and powers up your Mutation Rate meter. When Mutation Rate reaches Level 2, Tentacle Strike can instantly break pallets and breakable walls. At Level 3, Tentacle Strike gains a boost to range and movement speed while charging. The Nemesis also spawns 2 A.I.-controlled Zombies that can Contaminate Survivors, pressure them off generators, and block key escape routes. If a Zombie attacks a Contaminated Survivor, they lose a health state.”
What are the best perks for The Nemesis?
When creating the best build for The Nemesis, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
Hex: Ruin – This perk is unique to The Hag
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at percentage of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
Thanatophobia – This perk is unique to The Nurse
- Their courage fades in the face of their undeniable mortality.
- Each injured, dying, or hooked Survivor incurs a stack-able percentage penalty to all Survivors’ Repairing, Sabotaging, and Cleansing Action speeds, up to a maximum of several percent.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Nemesis build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |