What is the best Leatherface build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Leatherface Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off his standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Leatherface build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
Leatherface Power & Perks
The Cannibal killer, better known as Leatherface, has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|The trauma caused by your brutal attacks makes crying for help painfully difficult. When putting a Survivor into the Dying State with your Basic Attack:
|Barbecue & Chilli
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook
The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial.
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|Your vicious Basic Attacks make Survivors drop their Items on impact.
In addition to his standard perks, Leatherface can also use his unique power called Bubba’s Chainsaw. Here’s how it works:
“Charge your Chainsaw and unleash a devastating sweep attack, instantly downing any Survivor caught in your path. The Chainsaw can use up to 3 charges for an extended sweep, recharging whenever it’s not in use.”
What are the best perks for Leatherface?
When creating the best build for Leatherface, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to Leatherface/The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
Distressing – This is a general perk for all killers
- Your horrifying emanation strikes at a supernaturally long distance.
- Your Terror Radius is increased by 22/24/26 %.
- Distressing grants 100 % bonus Bloodpoints for actions in the Deviousness Category
Franklin’s Demise – This perk is unique to Leatherface/The Cannibal
- Your vicious Basic Attacks make Survivors drop their regular Items or Limited Items on impact.
- If not recovered within several seconds, the lost Items will have their Charges depleted by The Entity.
- The Auras of lost Items are revealed to you within 32 metres and slowly fade from white to red as the timer elapses.
Hex: Ruin – This perk is unique to The Hag
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at percentage of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Leatherface build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |