What is the best Cenobite build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Hellraiser Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off his standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Cenobite build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Cenobite Power & Perks
The Cenobite killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|You induce mental suffering by crushing any hope of escape.
Whenever a Generator is completed, The Entity blocks the Generator with the most progression for Several Seconds.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|A Hex that toys with a victim’s suffering. If there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Plaything activates on a random Totem each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time:
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
|Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|You are the bringer of sweet pain. At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:
Each time a Survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, the following effects apply:
In addition to his standard perks, The Cenobite can also use his unique power called Summons of Pain. Here’s how it works:
“Summon and control a Possessed Chain to bind a Survivor. Should the Chain connect, the Survivor will be unable to sprint as they’re further slowed by additional Chains. Pinhead also applies passive pressure. Survivors will see the aura of the Lament Configuration and must seek it out before a Chain Hunt begins. During a Chain Hunt, Survivors will be continuously barraged with Chains until the Lament Configuratrion is solved. When a Survivor does attempt to solve the Lament Configuration, Pinhead can teleport directly to its location. Should Pinhead find the Lament Configuration first, he can instantly activate a Chain Hunt.”
What are the best perks for The Cenobite?
When creating the best build for The Cenobite, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
Deadlock – This perk is unique to The Cenobite
- You induce mental suffering by crushing any hope of escape. Whenever a Generator is completed, The Entity blocks the Generator with the most progression for several seconds. The Aura of the blocked Generator is revealed to you in white during this time.
Hex: Haunted Ground – This perk is unique to The Spirit
- Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial Grounds. When either Hex Totems is cleansed, all Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for several seconds. The second Hex Totem will immediately turn into a Dull Totem.
Hex: Undying – This perk is unique to The Blight
- A Hex which maintains the vile powers that flow throughout the Trial. The Auras of Survivors within several metres of any Dull Totem are revealed to you. When another Perk’s Hex Totem is cleansed, its Hex is transferred to the Hex: Undying Totem, including any accumulated Tokens, disabling Hex: Undying instead
Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Cenobite build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |