Modern Warfare 3 is now the main focal point for Call of Duty fans for the next while, and with the game being released now, players are amped to dive into this years content.
With the release of the brand new COD, all eyes are already looking ahead to Season 1 of Modern Warfare 3, which we’re going to run over below.
Here’s all we know!
Modern Warfare 3 Season 1 Start Date
With Modern Warfare 3 officially hitting the shelves on November 10th, 2023; players worldwide are going to have at least a few weeks we can assume before they release Season 1.
This was the case back during the release of Modern Warfare 2, and we can expect to see the same once again. So, expect to be released around the beginning of December.
Modern Warfare 3 Season 1 – New Weapons
While we don’t know specifics into what is going to be released alongside the new season, we can assume they’re going to follow the model of releasing some weapons throughout.
Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks for more news.
Modern Warfare 3 Season 1 – Patch Notes
We’ll be sure to keep this page updated in the coming weeks, as we suspect there’s going to be an ample amount of changes from multiplayer all the way to zombies.
Modern Warfare 3 Loadout Guides
- The Best MCW Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Rival-9 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Striker SMG Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best KV Inhibitor Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best BAS-B Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best Holger 26 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3
- The Best MTZ-762 Loadout in Modern Warfare 3