What is the best Huntress build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the killer who originally launched with the game.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Huntress build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Huntress Power & Perks
The Huntress killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
|Beast of Prey
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable.
Upon gaining the Bloodlust Status Effect, Beast of Prey activates:
Beast of Prey grants Several Percent bonus Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category. The bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded during the Trial.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Aura of a Survivor entering the Basement when you are at least 32 metres away is revealed to you for 3 seconds. Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of Several Seconds.|
|Hex: Huntress Lullaby
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|A Hex rooting its power in despair. Your hunt is an irresistible song of dread which muddles your prey’s attention. Survivors recieve a Several Percent Regression penalty on Failed Skill Checks for Repair and Healing actions. Hex: Huntress Lullaby grows in power each time you Hook a Survivor, gaining 1 Token, and affecting Repair and Healing Skill Checks:
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
In addition to her standard perks, The Huntress can also use her unique power called Hunting Hatches. Here’s how it works:
“Begin the trial with 5 Hunting Hatchets, which can be wound up and thrown with deadly precision. Hatchets can be refilled at lockers.”
What are the best perks for The Huntress?
When creating the best build for The Huntress, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
Bitter Murmur – This is a general perk for all killers
- Each time a Generator is completed, the Auras of Survivors who are within 16 metres of the completed Generator will be revealed to you for 5 seconds.
Discordance – This perk is unique to The Legion
- Any Generator within a range of several metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura.
- When the Generator is first highlighted, Discordance triggers a Loud Noise notification on the Generator.
- After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just 1 Survivor, the highlighted Aura will linger for another 4 seconds.
I’m All Ears – This perk is unique to Ghost Face
- Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability, sharpening your keen senses in the dark Realm of The Entity. Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48 metres of your location will have their Aura revealed to you for 6 seconds. I’m All Ears can only be triggered once every couple of seconds.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Huntress build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |