League of Legends is available to play in a variety of languages and whilst it’s probably easier to play the game in your native language, you might want to play it in an entirely different language altogether.
One of the most popular choices, surprisingly, is Japanese. Thankfully, if you want to change your language and voice lines in League of Legends to Japanese, it’s not all that difficult to amend your settings.
Still, you might need a guide, so here’s everything you need to know in order to change the League of Legends language and voice lines to Japanese.
How To Change To Japanese In League of Legends
If you want to change the voice to Japanese it’s fairly simple, and all you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Open the League of Legends client. You do this with a right-click on the League of Legends .exe file
2. Save a shortcut copy of the .exe file and move it to your desktop.
3. Right-click the copy on your Desktop and select Properties.
4. Go to the ‘Target’ field and add a space, followed by the following text: –locale=ja_JP
5. Next click ‘Apply’ and then click ok.
6. Now when you open the game the launcher will be in Japanese. Everything will be in Japanese, including the voice lines.
Need some extra help? Check out the below video for a visual step-by-step guide.
That’s everything you need to know about changing voices to Japanese in League of Legends. If you’re looking for more guides and help check out some of the links just below.
League of Legends Free Champions Rotation This Week | How To Disable Chat In League of Legends | What Does FF Mean In League of Legends | How To Change To Japanese In League of Legends | How To Change Region In League of Legends | How To Get Blue Essence In League of Legends | League of Legends Eternals Explained | How To Get Orange Essence In League of Legends | How To Increase FPS Performance In League of Legends | How To Check If You’re Banned In League of Legends | How To Unblock Players In League of Legends