Helldivers 2 is the latest first-person shooter released by PlayStation, and it’s been off to a high flying start on both PS5 and Steam.
One of the aspects of the game is game always being online, but this has caused some server issues thus far.
However, the team at Arrowhead have gone ahead and deployed a brand new patch to address certain issues on PC.
Helldivers 2 February 12 Patch: Full PC Patch Notes and More
Helldivers 2 features a ton of destruction within the game, and whether you’re calling down an orbital strike to enemies, or using one of the new weapons you unlocked, something is always being shot at.
However, you’re also going to want to keep in mind that the servers have been a bit wonky since the game released, and the latest patch, which has arrived today, February 12th, 2024 addresses some of these concerns.
These issues are caused mostly by having so many players in the game and server capacity creating unexpected behaviors.
Let me update you on what we did so far with the latest patch being deployed:
- Server Capacity and log in access:
- We have eased the authentication request overall.
- We have improved error message visibility and added a countdown timer to clearly show when a new attempt will be made.
- Progression and mission reward not being granted:
- We fixed the daily and difficulty progression error
- Based on the testing we have done we believe we have fixed future mission rewards but will continue to monitor this closely as it is our top priority
- To compensate for lost rewards, we are working on an increased reward event