Rockstar Games has announced GTA+, a new membership program coming to Grand Theft Auto Online on March 29, for $5.99 a month. The service is set to launch on March 29th, exclusively for Xbox Series and PlayStation 5 players. Personally, we’re not sure if it’s worth it for most players, but having just made GTA Online free, we’re not surprised that Rockstar are already looking for ways to make money off the back of it. Keep reading for a breakdown of the benefits GTA+ Members will receive in the first month of Membership.
GTA+ Rewards – March 29 to April 27
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, which introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Read More: PS5 Pro Tipped For 2023 Launch In New Report
Is there going to be a PS5 Pro? Most probably at some stage, although a new report released this week would suggest that it could be coming in 2023.