One of the newest collectibles in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is Omni Chips, which are required if you want to unlock different styles for the Omni Sword cosmetic pickaxe, which is available in the battle pass. These small purple sim-card looking items can be found all across the map, but you’ll need to collect as many as possible if you want to unlock all the variations of the Omni Sword pickaxe.
Epic Games plan to release a brand new set of Omni Chips on a weekly basis (every Thursday at 3pm GMT), and at the time of writing, there are 9 Omni Chips currently available. But where do you find them? Read on, we’ll explain everything you need to know.
- Read More – When is Fortnite building coming back?
All Fortnite Omni Chip Locations
DO NOTE: Until you unlock the Omni Sword from the Battle Pass, Omni Chips will not appear in-game.
Week 1 Omni Chip Locations
- On a patch of sand west of Mighty Monument’s statue
- Under the cove to the north of the Mighty Monument statue
- By the dock to the east of Mighty Monument’s statue
- In the corner of the right lumber barn
- In the room behind the bounty board
- Between the log piles in the lumberyard
- On the crossing outside the Tacos restaurant
- Inside the Tacos restaurant
- To the south in the bench area
Week 2 Omni Chip Locations
- Under the bridge
- On the hill next to the bridge
- On the north side of the racetrack
- The west side of the small island, in the water
- The north side of the small island, in the water
- The east side of the small island, in the water
- On top of the pyramid in the north
- On top of the biggest pyramid in the south
- On top of the smallest pyramid to the west
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Omni Chip locations this week, but make sure to come back on April 7 for the next set of Omni Chips.