There are numerous criminal careers available to players in GTA Online, but there are some paths that are preferable as they open up the ability to buy new properties and vehicles, or the option to undertake new missions. Ultimately though, it all means more ways of making money for your criminal empire.
One of the paths you can take is to register as a CEO in GTA Online. Whilst this doesn’t come cheap, you can potentially make upwards of $100,000 an hour as a CEO. There are also a few more benefits, such as being able to bribe the police to lower your wanted level or spawn vehicles for other members of your organization.
Ultimately though, the biggest benefit is being able to purchase supplementary businesses in GTA Online. As a CEO you can purchase and customize Clubhouses, Bunkers, Hangars, Facilities, Nightclubs, Arcades, and Auto Shops.
So is it worth registering as a CEO in GTA Online? Absolutely. So read on and we’ll tell you how.
How To Register As CEO In GTA Online
To register as a CEO in GTA Online you will first need to buy an executive office from the Dynasty 8 website. There’s four executive offices you can purchase in The City of Los Santos, with prices ranging from $1,000,000 to $4,000,000. If you’re not sure which to buy, maybe have a read of or guide to the best executive office location in GTA Online. Once you’ve decided on an executive office property you need to open your in-game iFruit phone or laptop and visit the ‘Dynasty 8 Executive‘ website where you can make your purchase.
Once you’ve purchased an office you can register as a CEO in GTA Online. First open the games Interaction Menu and scroll down to select “SecuroServ” and then select the “Register as a CEO” option.
After you register as a CEO you’ll then be given the option to buy any optional extras for your executive office, such as a safe, gun locker or accommodation. You can also customise the office decor and organization name.
As a CEO the Interaction Menu can be used to open a variety of gameplay options via the SecuroServ CEO section, including:
- Hire Associates: Hire other players into your Organization
- Management: Choose your Associates’ clothing, dismiss employees, and more
- VIP Work: Launch a variety of missions for your Organization to take on. These may require Associates, specific vehicles in your possession, or other CEOs in session
- VIP Challenges: Competitive missions where Associates of your Organization compete against each other for GTA$ and RP
- CEO Abilities: Use a selection of abilities to improve your Organization’s performance (for a nominal fee), such as bribing the authorities, or hiding you on the radar
- CEO Vehicles: Request from a selection of vehicles to aid your Organization’s activities
- Retire: Retire as a CEO
Among other perks, your Office Assistant can also provide you with free Snacks to replenish your health during your next job.
That’s everything you need to know about registering as a CEO in GTA Online. If you’re looking for more GTA guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks, and explainers.
GTA 5 Cheats | GTA Online Weekly Update | GTA Online Prize Ride This Week | GTA Online Podium Car This Week | GTA+ Rewards This Month | GTA 5 Account Transfer | GTA Online Summer Update | GTA Online Independence Day 2022 | GTA 3 Cheats | GTA Vice City Cheats | GTA San Andreas Cheats |