Fortnite Seasonal Quests are one of the easiest ways to quickly earn XP in the game, helping you level up your battle pass as the season progresses. As we imagine most fans of the game will know by now, Epic Games releases new challenges every week, and it’s up to the Fortnite players to complete these to make that battle pass grind even easier. Most challenges are simple enough to complete, but some might require a bit more help or guidance to cross off your list.
On this page, we’ll be keeping a running list of all the seasonal quests available in chapter 3, season 2. Each week we’ll be updating the list with the latest quests available and if there are any which are especially tricky, we’ll be sure to link you to a guide to help you out. For now, read on to see what quests are about in Chapter 3, Season 2 so far.
When Do New Seasonal Quests Release?
New Seasonal Quests will be released in Fortnite every week, on every Thursday at 3pm GMT.
Keep reading for a rundown of all the seasonal quests available so far.
How To Complete All Fortnite Quests in Chapter 3 Season 2
Week 1 Seasonal Quests
- Use the Repair Torch To Fix a Vehicle (200)
- Spend Bars (500)
- Search Chests on IO Airships (3)
- Mantle Onto a Ledge Within 3 Seconds of Sprinting (3)
- Launch Yourself 150 Meters from a Siege Cannon (150)
- Deal Damage to IO Forces (500)
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a Single Match (2)
Week 2 Seasonal Quests
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (3)
- Travel 300 meters in a tank (300)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine (1)
- Destroy structures using remote explosives (25)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within five seconds of sprinting (200)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (150)
- Collect a weapon while sliding (1)
Week 3 Seasonal Quests
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (2)
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts (3)
- Mod a vehicle with the Cow Catcher (1)
- Damage opponents from 30 or more letters with the Revolver (100)
- Deal damage to opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (75)
- Emote within 10 meters of a character (1)
- Gain shields by consuming forgeables (50)
- Upgrade a weapon at an Upgrade Bench (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a legendary weapon (150)
Week 4 Seasonal Quests
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (2)
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus (3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (3)
- Eliminate IO Forces within a single match (3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3)
That’s all the Weekly Fortnite Quests released in Chapter 3 Season 2 so far, but be sure to check back on Turtle Beach for the next set of quests as they’re released.