What is the best Executioner build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Silent Hill Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off his standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Executioner build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
Read More - Dead By Daylight Chapter 24 Release Date & Leaks
The Executioner Power & Perks
The Executioner killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Those who stand in the way of duty will suffer harsh judgement. Survivors who take a Protection Hit suffer from the Broken Status Effect for the next Several Seconds.
|Trail of Torment
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|You guide your victims along a path of pain and punishment.
After kicking a Generator, you are granted the Undetectable Status Effect until that Generator stops regressing or you damage a Survivor by any means.
Trail of Torment has a cool-down of Several Seconds.
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|Those whose lives are intertwined in darkness are destined to suffer together. When a Survivor heals another Survivor for the equivalent of 1 Health State at least 32 metres away from you, that Survivor will scream, revealing their location and activating Deathbound:
In addition to his standard perks, The Executioner can also use his unique power called Rites of Judgement. Here’s how it works:
“Carve a trail into the ground, inflicting Torment on any Survivor that crosses it. Pyramid Head can also fire a ranged attack – the Punishment of the Damned – while Rites of Judgment is active.”
What are the best perks for The Execution?
When creating the best build for The Executioner, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
A Nurse’s Calling – This perk is unique to The Nurse
- Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Auras of Survivors, who are healing or being healed, are revealed to you when they are within a range of several metres.
Discordance – This perk is unique to The Legion
- Any Generator within a range of several metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura.
- When the Generator is first highlighted, Discordance triggers a Loud Noise notification on the Generator.
- After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just 1 Survivor, the highlighted Aura will linger for another 4 seconds.
I’m All Ears – This perk is unique to Ghost Face
- Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability, sharpening your keen senses in the dark Realm of The Entity. Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48 metres of your location will have their Aura revealed to you for 6 seconds. I’m All Ears can only be triggered once every couple of seconds.
Tinkerer – This perk is unique to The Hillbilly
- Whenever a Generator is repaired to 70 %, it triggers a Loud Noise notification and you are granted the Undetectable Status Effect for the next several seconds.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Executioner build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Cross Progression | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |