Multiplayer servers for Elden Ring went down this morning for maintenance as FromSoftware prepared to release a new update for the game on March 23, 2022. It was widely expected that this would be update 1.04, following on from the release of the 1.03 update released last week on March 17, however, today’s update is a slightly smaller patch than initially expected. In fact, the update is more akin to a small hotfix for the game, with only a few select bug fixes being fixed as opposed to any substantial additions, balance changes or new content. That being said, when you’ve just managed to shift 12 million sales in the past month, we imagine that any small bug can quickly become a big problem for the ever-increasing community of players.
Read on and you can take a look at the official patch notes for the Elden Ring 1.03.2 update issued on March 23, 2022.
Elden Ring Update 1.03.2 Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes for Elden Ring’s 1.03.2 update, as shared by Bandai Namco on their official website:
Targeted Platforms: PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam
Major items included in the latest update –
- Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline
- Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as followed:
- App Ver. 1.03.2
- Regulation Ver. 1.03.2
- ※ Online play requires the player to apply this update
If you’re yet to jump into Elden Ring, and have somehow stumbled on this page and all the way to the bottom, might we suggest having a read of our feature where we explain why Elden Ring is not just another Dark Souls game.