What is the best Wraith build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the killer who originally launched with the game.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Wraith build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
July 1 Update: The recent June update for Dead By Daylight has caused a major shake up of meta and non-meta perks for killers and survivors. We're checking how these BIG changes shake up the build meta before adjusting our guide. We'll update this page soon with any changes.
The Wraith Power & Perks
The Wraith killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Your acute tracking ability allows you to hone in on disturbances left by running Survivors.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Like a hunting scent hound, you smell traces of blood at a great distance.
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|You have a keep vision in the darkness of the night.
Field of View gains do not stack
In addition to his standard perks, The Wraith can also use his unique power called Wailing Bell. Here’s how it works:
“Ring the Wailing Bell to cloak, becoming invisible and losing the Terror Radius. Though The Wraith cannot attack while invisible, uncloaking grants a deadly lunge capable of injuring unsuspecting Survivors. Remember – The Wraith becomes slightly easier to spot at close distance, and his Wailing Bell rings out loudly while uncloaking and cloaking.”
What are the best perks for The Wraith?
When creating the best build for The Wraith, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
A Nurse’s Calling – This perk is unique to The Nurse
- Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Auras of Survivors, who are healing or being healed, are revealed to you when they are within a range of several metres.
Discordance – This perk is unique to The Legion
- Any Generator within a range of several metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura.
- When the Generator is first highlighted, Discordance triggers a Loud Noise notification on the Generator.
- After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just 1 Survivor, the highlighted Aura will linger for another 4 seconds.
Hex Ruin – This perk is unique to The Hag
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at percentage of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Wraith build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |