What is the best Spirit Face build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Shattered Bloodline Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Spirit build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Spirit Face Power & Perks
The Spirit killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Each Pallet you break magnifies the wrath of The Entity. After breaking Several Pallets, the next time you are stunned by a Pallet, The Entity will instantly break it.
|Hex: Haunted Ground
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial Grounds.
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|You become obsessed with one Survivor. Each time a Generator is completed:
Once all Generators are completed:
You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
In addition to her standard perks, The Spirit can also use the unique Power called Yamaoka’s Haunting. Here’s how it works:
“Yamaoka’s Haunting activates a Phase Walk, during which both The Spirit and Survivors become invisible to one another. While Phasing, The Spirit moves at heightened speeds, tracking Survivors through their scratch marks and various audio cues. Survivors won’t know what hit them.”
What are the best perks for The Spirit?
When creating the best build for The Spirit, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise her potential:
• Hex Ruin – This perk is unique to The Hag
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at percentage of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
• Hex: No One Escapes Death – This is a general perk available to all killers
- Once the Exit Gates are powered and there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: No One Escapes Death activates and lights the Totem.
- Your Movement speed is increased by 2/3/4 %.
- Survivors suffer from a permanent Exposed Status Effect.
• BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Spirit build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |