What is the best Plague build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Demise of the Faithful Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Plague build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Plague Power & Perks
The Plague killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Your prayers invoke a dark power that meddles with the Survivors’ chances of survival. At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for Several Seconds.|
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|The cries of the unfaithful make your heart leap. Whenever a Survivor is put into the Dying State by any means, all other Survivors within your Terror Radius will scream and reveal their current location to you for Several Seconds.|
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|The display of your Powers creates a whirlwind of panic that spreads throughout the land. You become obsessed with one Survivor. Hitting the Obsession with a Basic Attack causes them to emit a Terror Radius of 32 metres for the next Several Seconds.
You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
In addition to her standard perks, The Plague can also use a unique power called Vile Purge. Here’s how it works:
“Use a stream of Vile Purge to infect surfaces, objects, and Survivors. Survivors infected by Vile Purge will eventually become injured, incapable of healing until cleansing their sickness at a Pool of Devotion. When The Plague drinks from a Pool that has been corrupted, her Vile Purge transforms into Corrupt Purge, a stream of damaging bile that can instantly injure and down Survivors.”
What are the best perks for Ghost Face?
When creating the best build for Ghost Face, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
Corrupt Intervention – This perk is unique to The Plague
- At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for several seconds.
Discordance – This perk is unique to The Legion
- Any Generator within a range of several metres that is being repaired by 2 or more Survivors is marked by a yellow Aura.
- When the Generator is first highlighted, Discordance triggers a Loud Noise notification on the Generator.
- After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just 1 Survivor, the highlighted Aura will linger for another 4 seconds.
Infectious Fright – This perk is unique to The Plague
- Whenever a Survivor is put into the Dying State by any means, all other Survivors within your Terror Radius will scream and reveal their current location to you for 4/5/6 seconds.
Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Plague build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |