What is the best Pig build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the SAW Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Pig build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Pig Power & Perks
The Pig killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability and your ingenious modifications to Hooks alert you of tampering.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Auras of regressing Generators are highlighted in white.
Surveillance increases the audible range of Survivors’ Generator-repairing noises by 8 metres.
|Make Your Choice
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when you are at least 32 metres away, Make Your Choice activates:
Make Your Choice has a cooldown of Several Seconds.
In addition to her standard perks, The Pig can also use her unique power called Jigsaw’s Baptism. Here’s how it works:
“Begin a trial with 4 Reverse Bear Traps, which can be placed on downed Survivors. Once a generator is completed, a Death timer begins. Survivors must attempt to escape the Trap at one of the Jigsaw Boxes around the map. The Pig can also crouch, moving at reduced speed with no Red Stain or Terror Radius. While crouching, she can attack with an Ambush Dash, quickly covering a great distance with a chilling roar.”
What are the best perks for The Pig?
When creating the best build for The Pig, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
Corrupt Intervention – This perk is unique to The Plague
- At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for several seconds.
Monitor & Abuse – This perk is unique to The Doctor
- Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application. Your base Terror Radius is increased by 8 metres.
- Whenever you are outside of a Chase, your Terror Radius is reduced by 16 metres while your Field of View is increased by 3/5/10°.
Save The Best For Last – This perk is unique to Michael Myers/The Shape
- You become obsessed with one Survivor. Each time you hit a Survivor other than your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last gains 1 Token, up to a maximum of 8 Tokens:
- Gain a stack-able 5 % Cool-down reduction on successful attacks per Token, up to a maximum of 40 %.
- Each time you hit your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last loses several Tokens.
- When the Obsession is sacrificed or killed, you can neither gain nor lose any more Tokens. You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Pig build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |