What is the best Hag build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Of Flesh and Mud Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Hag build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
July 1 Update: The recent June update for Dead By Daylight has caused a major shake up of meta and non-meta perks for killers and survivors. We're checking how these BIG changes shake up the build meta before adjusting our guide. We'll update this page soon with any changes.
The Hag Power & Perks
The Hag killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
|Hex: The Third Seal
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|A Hex that hinders the Survivors’ Aura-reading abilities.
The last Several Survivors hit with either your Basic Attack or Special Attack suffer from the Blindness Status Effect. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress.
All Generators automatically regress at Several Percent of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
|Hex: Devour Hope
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|A Hex rooting its power on hope. The false hope of Survivors ignites your hunger. Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when you are at least 24 metres away, Hex: Devour Hope receives 1 Token:
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
In addition to her standard perks, The Hag can also use her unique power called Blackened Catalyst. Here’s how it works:
“The Hag bends and shapes mud to her will. Place up to 10 Phantasm Traps. Survivors who enter a Phantasm Trap’s range will trigger a Mud Phantasm, to which The Hag can instantly teleport. In addition to startling Survivors, Mud Phantasms emit a fake Terror Radius to further disorient them.”
What are the best perks for The Hag?
When creating the best build for The Hag, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
A Nurse’s Calling – This perk is unique to The Nurse
- Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Auras of Survivors, who are healing or being healed, are revealed to you when they are within a range of several metres.
Corrupt Intervention – This perk is unique to The Plague
- At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for several seconds.
Monitor & Abuse – This perk is unique to The Doctor
- Meticulous in your approach, terrifying in your application. Your base Terror Radius is increased by 8 metres.
- Whenever you are outside of a Chase, your Terror Radius is reduced by 16 metres while your Field of View is increased by 3/5/10°.
Save The Best For Last – This perk is unique to Michael Myers/The Shape
- You become obsessed with one Survivor. Each time you hit a Survivor other than your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last gains 1 Token, up to a maximum of 8 Tokens:
- Gain a stack-able 5 % Cool-down reduction on successful attacks per Token, up to a maximum of 40 %.
- Each time you hit your Obsession with a Basic Attack, Save the Best for Last loses several Tokens.
- When the Obsession is sacrificed or killed, you can neither gain nor lose any more Tokens. You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Hag build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |