When Survivors and Killers are not doing the deadly dance of death in a trial, they’re most probably doing the next best thing, levelling up the bloodweb to unlock more add-ons, offerings and perks for each character.
To do this though, you’ll need to earn yourself plenty of Bloodpoints, which are the main currency that underpins the game. Yes there are other currencies you can accrue, like Iridescent Shards, but it’s the Bloodpoints which you’ll normally be collecting from one match to the next.
Since Bloodpoints are so essential to levelling up your characters, you’ll probably be wondering how you can get Bloodpoints fast in Dead by Daylight? Read on and we’ll explain a few of the fastest ways you can earn Bloodpoints in DBD.
Read More | Dead By Daylight Chapter 25
The Fastest Ways To Get Bloodpoints In DBD
Through Survivors and Killers will earn Bloodpoints at the end of each trial regardless, if you’re looking for a few quickfire ways to earn even more Bloodpoints fast, we’ve listed a few things you can do just below to speed up your progress.
- Play during a Bloodrush or Bloodhunt event for 1.5x more Bloodpoints each match
- Use Iridescent Shards to purchase perks you already own in Shrine of Secrets for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- Regularly check for Dead By Daylight Promo Codes, there are normally quite a few which will payout Bloodpoints
- Sounds obvious, but play the game properly. This means, doing the things that earn you more Bloodpoints at the end of a trial. For survivors, that means working on generators, unhooking survivors, sabotaging hooks, healing survivors and more. For killers, break pallets, kick generators, hook survivors and more
- Use Add-ons that offer more Bloodpoints in each trial, like the survivor’s Needle & Thread add-on, or one of the many add-ons available to killers
- Offerings, like add-ons, can be utilised to earn even more Bloodpoints with each trial. We won’t list them all, since there’s so many, but if you click the link you can see them all
- Equip suitable perks. Both Survivors and Killers have various perks which will boost how many Bloodpoints you earn each match. It’s up to you to select the ones which maximise your Bloodpoints, without hindering your overall ability in-game
- Use the Barbecue & Chilli perk on your killer, because its one of the best. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, you’ll gain a stackable 25% bonus to all Bloodpoint gained at the end of a trial
- Play as much as possible before the DBD Rank Reset each month. This happens on the 13th and depending on what level you reach you’ll earn even more Bloodpoints
- Keep an eye out for special events throughout the year. The Dead By Daylight Anniversary event normally gives players loads of ways to earn Bloodpoints, sometimes by simply logging in. Likewise, The annual Dead By Daylight Christmas event normally does the same too. Basically, just remember that DBD Events = Bloodpoints goldmine
Can You Buy Bloodpoints In Dead By Daylight?
No. It’s that simple. The only currency you can purchase in Dead By Daylight through the in-game store, is Auric Cells. However, there’s no way to exchange these for Bloodpoints. Additionally, Auric Cells can only be used to purchase Characters and Customisation Items.
That’s everything you need to know about how to earn Bloodpoints fast in Dead By Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more DBD guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |