Modern Warfare 3 is now the main focal point for Call of Duty fans for the next while, and with the game being released now, players are amped to dive into this years content.
With the release of the brand new COD, all eyes are on the game at the moment, as they’ve gone ahead and revealed all the Season 1 content for players.
Here’s what we know.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Season 1 Roadmap Revealed: New Maps, Content and More
With Modern Warfare 3 now out in the wild, players are getting situated with all the new weapons, alongside the return of the classic maps that we played back in the original Modern Warfare 2.
However, Season 1 of MW3 is nearing, we’ve got all the news below.
MODERN WARFARE III MULTIPLAYER OVERVIEW
- Four New Multiplayer maps. Deploy to three brand-new 6v6 maps and one 2v2 map launching, alongside festive reskins of other maps during the Season.
- Welcome Back to Gunfight. Go small-team tactical, launching with the new Training Facility map, plus four other returning Gunfight arenas.
- New game modes. Test your luck in All or Nothing, wield the one-shot Ray Gun against enemies in the limited-time Vortex arriving in-season, and more!
- CODMAS Festive events and Ranked Play. The content continues across Modern Warfare III Multiplayer with festive and themed maps and events, as well as the feature-packed, stand-alone competitive Multiplayer mode: Ranked Play returns!
Four New Maps: 6v6 and 2v2
After the arrival of the Carry Forward Core maps, Season 1 expands the Multiplayer map offering with three brand-new 6v6 maps and one 2v2 arena.
CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE OVERVIEW
- Welcome to Urzikstan. The next big map is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone! Receive a topographical overview plus a host of new features and updates coming as part of the Season 1 update.
- Carry Forward Call of Duty: Warzone maps. Players can continue deploying to Ashika Island and Vondel alongside the new Urzikstan map.
- CODMAS Event. Encounter the Zombie Santa, go undead Deer Hunting, open the presents under the Holiday Trees, all while engaging in new challenges events with rewards, and more. Just don’t forget to bring Snowballs!