The Diablo Immortal reset times are especially important for regular players. You’ll want to make sure you know when these resets take place to ensure you complete your tasks before the timer runs out, but also to make sure you don’t accidentally miss out on any rewards too. There are also specific times for when the games PvP Battlegrounds will reset, as well as a Seasonal reset related to the Battle Pass.
It’s a lot of info to take in, and if you’re playing on a Diablo Immortal server that’s not the same timezone as your local time, it can get even more confusing. So read on and we’ll everything you need to know.
Diablo Immortal Daily Reset Time
Diablo Immortal’s daily reset takes place at 3AM server time.
Do note that this also depends on the Diablo Immortal server you’ve chosen to play on. For instance, if you play on a server from South America, but you live in Europe, the game will reset according to the server region reset time in South America, not your local time.
- Collect First Kill of the Day Reward
- Collect Daily Reward Chest from the Shop
- Complete 8 Bounties (Stack up to 24 if not completed daily)
- Complete Side-Quests from the Adventure Seeker
- Complete Side-Quests in the open world until you collect a maximum of 5 Enchanted Dust
- Complete Hidden Lairs until you collect a maximum of 6 Gems
- Collect Monster Essence and collect 3 Bestiary Pages
- Complete Shadow Contract (Stack up to 5 if not completed daily)
- Collect 1 Rare Crest from the Elder Rift
- Collect 3 Daedessa’s Blessing rewards from Elder Rifts
- Complete Challenge Rifts to claim Daily Rewards
- Run Battlegrounds 3 times per day — Available 8AM, 12PM, 6PM & 10PM
- Purchase Limited Time & Daily items from the Hilt Trader — Resets twice a day
- Complete Legacy of the Horadrim / Iben’s Sanctuary and open reward chests
- Enter the Shadow Lottery (Akeba’s Signet Reward) — Available 12PM, 6PM & 9PM
- Complete special world events only available on specific days — Haunted Carriage / Ancient Nightmare / Etc
All Diablo Immortal Server Reset Times
The daily server reset times for Diablo Immortal in each region can be found below:
|Daily Reset Time
|3:00 AM UTC-4 / 3:00 AM UTC-7
|3:00 AM UTC-3
|3:00 AM UTC+1
|3:00 AM UTC+10
|3:00 AM UTC+9
Diablo Immortal Weekly Reset Time
The Diablo Immortal Weekly Reset is every Monday at 3am server time.
- Complete Challenge Rifts — get as high as possible to earn Weekly Rewards
- Complete Codex Quests for Battle Points
- Complete 3 Contracts
- Complete Elder Rift runs until you collect the maximum of 320 Fading Embers
- Defeat Helliquary Raid Bosses — as many as possible to earn Weekly Rewards
- Complete Vault of the Immortals runs for maximum Weekly Rewards — Available 12PM-2PM & 7PM-9PM
- Purchase Weekly items from the Hilt Trader
- Collect 4 Blessing from The Assembly event — Assembly events are available Wednesday & Saturday at 2PM-10PM
Diablo Immortal PvP Battleground Event Reset Times
The Diablo Immortal Battlegrounds PvP event is only available for 2 hours at the following times: 8AM, 12PM, 6PM, and 10PM.
These times are obviously not worldwide and like all things in the game are based on your server time.
Diablo Immortal Season Reset Time
The Diablo Immortal Season 1 ends on July 7, 2022 and will reset at 3am server time.
That’s everything you need to know about Diablo Immortal Season 2. But if you’re looking for more Diablo Immortal guides, builds and tips then you’ll find plenty more help on the links below.
Diablo Immortal Best Class Tier List For Solo, PVP and Dungeons | Diablo Immortal Best Barbarian Build | Diablo Immortal Best Crusader Build | Diablo Immortal Best Demon Hunter Build | Diablo Immortal Best Monk Build | Diablo Immortal Best Necromancer Build | Diablo Immortal Best Wizard Build |
Diablo Immortal Patch Notes | Diablo Immortal Max Level Cap | All Hidden Lair Locations | How To Change Difficulty In Diablo Immortal | Diablo Immortal Set Items List | Diablo Immortal Reset Times | Diablo Immortal Codes | Diablo Immortal Server List | Diablo Immortal Platinum Farming Tips | Is Diablo Immortal Coming To Switch?