What is the best Twins build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Binding of Kin Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off her standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Twins build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Twins Power & Perks
The Twins have three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|You protect what little you have and are perceptive to those rummaging through your stockpiles. Hoarder triggers a Loud Noise Notification for 4 seconds, whenever a Survivor performs any of the following actions within Several Metres of your location:
Hoarder spawns 2 additional chests in the Trial.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Life has been difficult for you, so you will make it difficult for others. When damaging a Generator, up to 3 other random Generators also begin regressing.
Oppression has a cool-down of Several Seconds.
|Coup de Grâce
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|As the end nears, you go in for the kill. Each time a Generator is completed, Coup de Grâce grows in power and gains 1 Token.
In addition to their standard perks, The Twins can also use their unique power called Blood Bond. Here’s how it works:
“As Charlotte, unleash and take control of Victor. During this time, Charlotte falls dormant, losing her Terror Radius and Red Stain. Victor moves at high speed and can attack with a long-distance Pounce. When a successful Pounce hits a healthy Survivor, Victor latches onto them and must be forcefully removed, while control shifts back to Charlotte. Only Charlotte can hook downed Survivors.”
What are the best perks for The Twins?
When creating the best build for The Twins, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
Hex: Blood Favour – This perk is unique to The Blight
- A Hex that gains the favour of The Entity when blood is spilt.
- Hitting a Survivor with either your Basic Attack or Special Attack prompts The Entity to hold all Pallets within a radius of several metres from your location in place for the next 15 seconds, preventing Survivors from pulling them down.
- The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby – This perk is unique to The Huntress
- A Hex rooting its power in despair. Your hunt is an irresistible song of dread which muddles your prey’s attention.
- Survivors receive a percentage Regression penalty on Failed Skill Checks for Repair and Healing actions.
- Hex: Huntress Lullaby grows in power each time you hook a Survivor, gaining 1 Token, and affecting Repair and Healing Skill Checks.
Hex Ruin – This perk is unique to The Hag
- A Hex that affects all Survivor’s Generator Repair progress. All Generators automatically regress at percentage of the normal Regression speed whenever they are not being repaired. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Twins build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |