What is the best Hillbilly build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the killer who originally launched with the game.
Further down we’ll cover off his standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Hillbilly build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
Hillbilly Power & Perks
The Hillbilly killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|You are resilient to pain.
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Unlike other beasts of The Fog, you have adapted to light.
Lightborn grants immunity from being blinded by Flashlights, Firecrackers, Flashbangs, or Blast Mines.
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|Whenever a Generator is repaired to 70 %, you benefit from the following effects:
In addition to his standard perks, The Hillbilly can also use his unique power called The Chainsaw. Here’s how it works:
“Rev the Chainsaw to begin a Chainsaw Sprint and travel great distances at blistering speed. Hit a Survivor with the Chainsaw Sprint for an instant down, but be careful — careless revving will cause the Chainsaw to overheat.”
What are the best perks for The Hillbilly?
When creating the best build for Hillbilly, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise his potential:
• BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
• Bamboozle – This perk is unique to The Clown
- Performing a vault action is 5/10/15% faster and calls upon The Entity to block that Vault location for Survivors for 8/12/16 seconds
• Infectious Fright – This perk is unique to The Plague
- Whenever a Survivor is put into the Dying State by any means, all other Survivors within your Terror Radius will scream and reveal their current location to you for 4/5/6 seconds.
• Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Hillbilly build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |