What is the best Artist build in Dead by Daylight? Hopefully, this guide will help get to the bottom of that question as well as giving players all the information they need to help elevate their skills with the DLC killer from the Portrait of a Murder Chapter.
Further down we’ll cover off his standard perks and powers as well as the perks we would opt for when trying to assemble the best Artist build in Dead By Daylight. Naturally, this is subjective and we’ll always attempt to keep this page updated as new chapters and major updates are released.
The Artist Power & Perks
The Artist killer has three unique perks that can be unlocked for other killers via the Bloodweb.
Alternatively, you can also unlock them via the games Shrine of Secrets.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know about these 3 main perks, just below.
(unlocked at level 30 in Bloodweb)
|Your act of servitude to The Entity has not gone unnoticed.
Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, Grim Embrace gains a Token. Upon reaching 4 Tokens Grim Embrace activates:
|Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance
(unlocked at level 35 in Bloodweb)
|Overwhelming pain reverberates outwards.
At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:
Each time a Survivor is hooked on a Scourge Hook, the following effects apply:
(unlocked at level 40 in Bloodweb)
|You reveal the true power of the Totems, hidden within their remains.
You can perform a ritual on a cleansed Totem to resurrect it as a Rekindled Totem.
When a Rekindled Totem is cleansed, its remains are consumed by The Entity and it cannot be rekindled.
In addition to his standard perks, The Artist can also use her unique power called Birds of Torment. Here’s how it works:
“Summon up to 3 Dire Crows and propel them into flight. Flying Dire Crows will inflict damage for a short duration. After continuing beyond the established Flight Path, Dire Crows will no longer damage Survivors, but swarm them. If a swarmed Survivor is hit by a Dire Crow, they will receive damage.”
What are the best perks for The Artist?
When creating the best build for The Artist, we would personally opt for the following perks to maximise her potential:
• BBQ & Chili – This perk is unique to The Cannibal
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one’s Aura-reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors’ Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the Hook. Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a stack-able 25 % bonus to all Bloodpoint gains, up to a maximum of several percent.
• Corrupt Intervention – This perk is unique to The Plague
- At the start of the Trial, the 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for several seconds.
• Pop Goes the Weasel – This perk is unique to The Clown
- A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. After hooking a Survivor, Pop Goes the Weasel activates for the next several seconds:
- The next Generator you damage instantly loses 25 % Progression.
- Regular Generator Regression applies afterwards and Pop Goes the Weasel deactivates.
• Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance – This perk is unique to The Artist
- Overwhelming pain reverberates outwards. At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks:
- Each time a Survivor is hooked on a Scourge Hook, the following effects apply:
- The Auras of Scourge Hooks are revealed to you in white.
- The Generator with the most Progression explodes, instantly losing Several Percent of its Progression and starting to regress.
- Survivors repairing that Generator will scream, revealing their location.
That’s everything you need to know when creating the best Artist build in Dead by Daylight. However, if you’re looking for more Dead By Daylight guides then follow the links below for more helpful tips, tricks and explainers.
Dead By Daylight Killers Tier List | Dead By Daylight Survivors Tier List | Dead By Daylight Codes | Shrine of Secrets Perks This Week | Best Dead By Daylight Survivor Perks | Dead By Daylight Rank Reset | How To Get Bloodpoints Fast | How To Get Bloody Clothes | DBD Split-Screen | Are Bots Coming To DBD | DBD Tome 11 | DBD Chapter 24 | DBD Chapter 25 | DBD Chapter 26 | DBD 6th Anniversary |
Killer Build Guides – The Artist | The Blight | The Cannibal | The Cenobite | The Clown | The Deathslinger | The Demogorgon | The Doctor | The Dredge | The Executioner | The Ghost Face | The Hag | The Hillbilly | The Huntress | The Legion | The Nemesis | The Nightmare | The Nurse | The Oni | The Onryō | The Pig | The Plague | The Shape | The Spirit | The Trapper | The Trickster | The Twins | The Wraith |