Modern Warfare 3 has landed and with the latest entry into the Call of Duty series comes a whole wide array of changes for players to sink their teeth into.
One of these is the addition of zombies once again, and there’s a ton of content for players to sink their teeth into, including the new contracts.
Here’s all of them within Modern Warfare 3 zombies.
All Contracts in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Zombies
Contacts are new within Modern Warfare 3 Zombies, and they’re going to act as methods for players to gain some bonus XP, alongside some additional items within their current game.
This can be from self-revive kits to other items, so it may be worth your time to go and complete some of these when you can.
In terms of all these, they’re listed below.
- Spore Control
- The symbol for the Spore Control contract is a black oval with two white lines through it, resembling a spore – it looks similar to the Aether Extractor contract symbol, but the base is flat and is a shorter, wider symbol.
- Aether Extractors
- The symbol for the Aether Extractors contract is a tall, lanky oval on a stand, resembling a rocket – it looks similar to the Spore Control contract symbol, but the bottom has points and is a taller, skinnier symbol.
- Deliver Cargo
- The symbol for the Deliver Cargo contract is a stopwatch with action lines on the left, giving the appearance the stopwatch is moving.
- Raid Weapon Stash
- The symbol for the Raid Weapon Stash contract is a safe with a handgun inside.
- Defend Ground Station
- The symbol for the Defend Ground Station contract is a shield with a beret-wearing skull inside.
- Eliminate Bounty Target
- The symbol for the Eliminate Bounty Target is a circular crosshair or target.
- The symbol for the Outlast contract is a satellite dish.
- The symbol for the Escort contract is the APC vehicle players protect in the contract, resembling a tank.
Be sure to let us know if you’ve been tackling these throughout zombies.